ExemptionCo

5095 Pserver
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Un ban Me!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kirin



Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Un ban Me!!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:48 am

AintPro Using He's Power To Ban US Kick Us And More Shit THingS

He Ban ma Friend Account Imapct For No ReasoN
Ban Mine account Kirin Cus He Just THink Me Use New Jump and Am not

Ban ThunderForce For No Reason To And THunder Force Ma Friend
If He Have One Clue Don't Un ban Me But If he Don't Have I Hope Get Un Ban !!

I haven't C Bad Staff Like AintPro Twist Very Very Very Good Helper!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iAintPro



Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:52 am

First of all
Kirin was new jumping and also TwisT knows that, ok?
Second of all, you used your friends account Impact and Thunder_Force to piss me and disrespect
I banned the 3 accounts for a reason.
Kirin = New jumping
Thunder_Force= Disrespected me alot of times and I kept forgiving you but you didn't stop.
Impac† = Disrespected me as well and insulted the GMs.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirin



Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: tp://i56.tinypic.com/scfehz.jp Please CHeck This Pic!! And See Who Was Warning   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 am

Check THis Pic !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwisT

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 29
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:56 am

kirin wrote:
Check THis Pic !!!




kay ima help u cause u cant post pics Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.exemptionco.tk/
kirin



Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Yeh TwisT   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:58 am

Yeh I would Say That Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iAintPro



Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Thats when I really got pissed wtf.
I couldn't control myself out of this shit.
I insulted him because he really pissed me off and disrespected me like 5 times.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Placcid

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Maybe if you and the rest of your retarded Egyptian friends would quit acting like 5 year olds, we wouldn't have this issue. I have nothing against Arabic people...until they start acting like you. The Arabs who actually try to socialize with others are fine, but the ones like you, who do nothing but spam FB/SS like an idiot, act like you're tough shit, and act like you're better than everyone else...can just go jump off a cliff for all I care. I've met quite a few decent people from Arabian countries and honestly I trust them more than some of the Amerifags I know. But as I said before, the dumbasses like you who seem to have the mental capacity of a 5 year old with down syndrome...you may leave, and we shall celebrate your departure.

The people like you are the ones who've set the Eggy-gamer stereotype...Mouthy, always have to use some sort of cheat, get caught and still decide to disrespect the GM who caught you...seriously? No offense to any Arabian people who play this server, but lets face it, there's enough bad Arabians doing stupid shit; and thus causing mainly English speakers to not even try talking to you.

To the Arabian people who've been good, stay that way. Maybe enough of you will emerge to change how people from different countries look at Arabs; also to the good ones: You have my respect.

/end rant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iAintPro



Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Placcid wrote:
Maybe if you and the rest of your retarded Egyptian friends would quit acting like 5 year olds, we wouldn't have this issue. I have nothing against Arabic people...until they start acting like you. The Arabs who actually try to socialize with others are fine, but the ones like you, who do nothing but spam FB/SS like an idiot, act like you're tough shit, and act like you're better than everyone else...can just go jump off a cliff for all I care. I've met quite a few decent people from Arabian countries and honestly I trust them more than some of the Amerifags I know. But as I said before, the dumbasses like you who seem to have the mental capacity of a 5 year old with down syndrome...you may leave, and we shall celebrate your departure.

The people like you are the ones who've set the Eggy-gamer stereotype...Mouthy, always have to use some sort of cheat, get caught and still decide to disrespect the GM who caught you...seriously? No offense to any Arabian people who play this server, but lets face it, there's enough bad Arabians doing stupid shit; and thus causing mainly English speakers to not even try talking to you.

To the Arabian people who've been good, stay that way. Maybe enough of you will emerge to change how people from different countries look at Arabs; also to the good ones: You have my respect.

/end rant.


It is amazing I like it and also I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kirin



Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: !!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello everyone here

In the first topic I would like to thank Professor Placid on his view of the Egyptians or the Arabs or the point of view character in I

But there are those who claim that I use a jump or because of new or cursed

Where is the evidence tell him or what has to prove what it says

If you have evidence then publish this directory and then do what I received, but to say something is true, this in and of injustice or a lie or you hate me

Or do not like to insist there was in this server

And this with great respect for you because you do more than that used to harm us all in your power to expel item Land and lots and lots of this kind

Dear Mr. President for this server I took the item my friends and I without any convincing insulting or vilifying or directory exists and you can be asked to twist

I hope to see who is unjust in this issue concern and thank you

Each of the sides in this server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Lmaooooo , fuck you iAintPro[GM] u should remove you this gm cues u r bad gm cannot help ppls just gonna ban em.. leo please make him member
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/AllAboutPpl
kirin



Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Hahah   Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:20 pm

Nice Comment Lewise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danny

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 pm

iAintPro[GM] : It works to evil just ban ppls gm you is not valid and you say with the words bad violin for no reason.. please leo listen to this comment's and do what I want to disable just make him member ,, Nothings eles and thanks :s
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/AllAboutPpl
MarkedSmuffy

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:51 am

kirin wrote:
Hello everyone here

In the first topic I would like to thank Professor Placid on his view of the Egyptians or the Arabs or the point of view character in I

But there are those who claim that I use a jump or because of new or cursed

Where is the evidence tell him or what has to prove what it says

If you have evidence then publish this directory and then do what I received, but to say something is true, this in and of injustice or a lie or you hate me

Or do not like to insist there was in this server

And this with great respect for you because you do more than that used to harm us all in your power to expel item Land and lots and lots of this kind

Dear Mr. President for this server I took the item my friends and I without any convincing insulting or vilifying or directory exists and you can be asked to twist

I hope to see who is unjust in this issue concern and thank you

Each of the sides in this server

It's you who wrote that? I don't think so .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Placcid

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am

Lol yay, I'm a professor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Placcid

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:03 am

Danny wrote:
Lmaooooo , fuck you iAintPro[GM] u should remove you this gm cues u r bad gm cannot help ppls just gonna ban em.. leo please make him member

Also, at least make your English readable if you're going to flame someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwisT

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 29
Location : Romania

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:17 am

dudes just shut up and let owners decide what they will do,and Danny if u keep insultin like a jackass that wont help u !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.exemptionco.tk/
iAintPro



Posts : 48
Join date : 2011-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:00 am

Danny

I'm respecting you till now.
so don't disrespect me.

I'm banning/kicking who really deserves it , new jumping or aimbotting.
multiupload.com G5YEU1RAJU
Screenshots of Lewis, disrespecting me, joining tournaments with Glaive and Sword and etcetera.

I kicked him.
so he kept insulting me on Forum.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Placcid

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 am

Just be glad I'm not a GM. I've a zero tolerance policy on pretty much every server I've GMed on. If it was something stupid, they would get one warning, after that...banhammer. GMs shouldn't have to put up with such stupidity; but alas, some people are just unable to play any server fairly. To those of you bitching about it, quit giving the GMs a reason to ban you...you'll be amazed at how much better your experience will be! Dumbshits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo
Admin


Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:56 pm

lol there is post about demote or promote.

if u think he should not be staff or gm then talk there
if u need link ask some 1 for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exemptionco.forumotion.com
kirin



Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Hello to you again

I'm all I want from you to teach your attention to the images that the lifting Professor IaintPro

See how it is all in the game

Any programs that he uses to see who does not see to be able to throw strikes it from the does not know the others

At the same time he says that I use the programs

The truth to everyone now and everyone sees who is lying now

Who is doing using the programs we have warned the owner of the server

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirPr0Alot~Admin

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : ExemptionCo Source

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Kirin im really sorry but if u stopped using google translator and just wrote everything yourself
then maybe i would have understood what u wrote and helped u with your problem.

I dont think your english is that bad to use a translator cuz ive seen u talk english before and
im sure it was better than the translator u using here <.<

dont you think so too?


btw translators fail much they dont make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exemptionco.zzl.org/chat.html
kirin



Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Thanks Sir But there's SOme problems With me with da English maybe It get fix Soon xD i use Translation for Some Words ONlY !! Thanks for Ur Comment >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xNoob

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2011-09-03
Age : 21
Location : Spain.

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:54 am

Danny wrote:
iAintPro[GM] : It works to evil just ban ppls gm you is not valid and you say with the words bad violin for no reason.. please leo listen to this comment's and do what I want to disable just make him member ,, Nothings eles and thanks :s
Shit,another egy :O.Fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Jackixulo
SirPr0Alot~Admin

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : ExemptionCo Source

PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:36 pm

kirin wrote:
Thanks Sir But there's SOme problems With me with da English maybe It get fix Soon xD i use Translation for Some Words ONlY !! Thanks for Ur Comment >.<

lol, see what i mean, i do kinda understand what ure saying here now that ure not using
translator. Keep going like this. forget translators their shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exemptionco.zzl.org/chat.html
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Un ban Me!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Un ban Me!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ExemptionCo :: Reports-
Jump to: